Walk in Interview, Apply for Field service engineer Job in Qatar
Job Description Summary
Protection & Transformer Measuring and diagnostic devices Field Service engineer.
- Strong knowledge of GE M&D products (MS3000, DGA900, Hydran, Tranfix etc.,).
- Strong knowledge of GE, ALSTOM or AREVA Protection relays and SCS System.
- Good knowledge of Kahramaa procedures and requirements for Protection automation works starts from each phase of projects.
- Able to follow All the electrical safety procedures & policies in accordance with GE and KM standards.
- Able to follow Electrical Standard Operation & Procedure in accordance with Site/Plant specification and standards with GE / Customer requirements.
- Existing approval with Consultants / KM approval for commissioning at Green and Brown substations fields.
- Responsible and accountable for Protection engineering deliverables including MOS, SAT, FAT documents, SCS support and integration works, commissioning and snag clearance @Green field and @Brown field experience.
- Responsible for daily site planning and reporting to Site Manager / Team Leader as per the schedule and requirements.
- Responsible for preparing documents related to site works and reporting to clients/customers.
- Responsible for site travelling / pre-requests and preparation of assigned works.
- Responsible to follow engineering process and Project deliverables in line with project plan;
- Autonomously perform GE / ALSTOM / AREVA relays configuration with all related software tools.
- High knowledge in IED/relay integration of IEC61850 protocol, Modbus, IEC-103 etc.
- Hands on Knowledge in Test kit use for all related testing activity under Protection and M&D works.
- Hands on Knowledge to use plug and play of test kit software’s (Eg; Omicron test tools).
- Hands on Knowledge in Test tools of M&D products.
- Hands on Knowledge in Transformer mechanical protection devices.
- Basic Knowledge on programming relays preferably ABB, Siemens.
- Autonomously perform GE site testing and commissioning and snag clearance.
- Ability to work on Site commissioning activities as Scheme checks, Relay testing, Stability and BBP works.
- Good understanding of protection engineering principles as per KM requirements and Industrial sites requirements in Qatar.
- Ability to discuss and communicate with Customers and direct management and Site team leading.
- Excellent in review and understands SLD, PLD, Protection calculation sheets etc.,
- Good knowledge on Standard Permit to Work (PTW) procedure & QA/QC system.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft office – outlook, excel and word.
- Ensure Quality of Protection automation solution & M&D deployed and delivered to Customers
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Actively abiding company’s, SHE (Safety Health & Environmental) programs, OSHA regulation to ensure the safe operation.
- Require understanding of PTW procedures & preparation of Job hazard analysis.
Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related discipline,
+3 plus years relevant experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Already approved in the Kahramaa system as LOA Holder for Protection works and M&D works are highly preferable.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Other Recent Jobs
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Keywords: Working in Qatar 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Qatar | Jos in Qatar for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Qatar for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Qatar