Apply for Regional Senior Technical Officer Jobs in Tanzania
Looking for Technical Officer jobs in Tanzania?, FHI 360 is one of the best companies in Tanzania you can work for, you may look for FHI 360 Jobs with salaries here. Struggling on how to find NGO jobs in Tanzania ?.. Well, FHI 360 vacancies are released regularly and can be applied via fhi 360 recruitment Email Address online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all FHI 360 Tanzania current job vacancies released in 2022. Get hired in Tanzania today.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in Regional Senior Technical Officer in Shinyanga for its EpiC project in Tanzania.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a 5 year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. The project provides strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, and treatment programming. In Tanzania, EpiC will be implementing an HIV service delivery project among key and priority populations, adolescent girls and young women; and orphans and vulnerable children which aims to reduce HIV infections in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To achieve this goal, the program will support targeted prevention and case finding strategies at community level amongst the targeted populations.
Providing technical support and oversight to the implementation of community-based activities for KVP and AGYW in the region, including community mobilization/demand creation and the provision of biomedical services at community level, i.e. community-based HIV testing and counseling (CBHTC), pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), HIV self-testing (HIVST), linkage to care, family planning (FP), services for gender-based violence (GBV) victims, and sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening -Overseeing and coordinating activities to reduce KVP and AGYW vulnerability and address structural drivers and contextual factors that place these groups at risk. Working closely with civil society organization (CSO) partners to build their capacity to provide these services; and developing and maintaining relationships with regional GoT counterparts, service providers and other implementing partners in the region. Additionally, ensuring
How to Apply: that activities in the region are implemented in line with GoT, USAID/PEPFAR and EpiC guidelines and standards
- Overseing the implementation of comprehensive strategies for reaching KVP and AGYW and generating demand for services, including peer navigation, strategic behaviour change communication and other effective strategies for reaching vulnerable groups -Working closely with CSO partners to develop capacity to conduct outreach to KVP, strengthening demand generation and service provision for these groups; building capacity to improve their ability to identify and engage KVP through the application of EpiC tools and strategies
- Monitoring CSO performance against workplans and targets, provide on-site and remote technical assistance -Liaising with service providers to monitor community based HTS and other services “Liaising with regional GoT counterparts (including Regional Medical Officers, Regional Health Management Teams, District Health Management Teams, etc.), service providers, implementing partners and stakeholders to ensure activities are well-coordinated with other national and regional programs -Contributing to technical briefs, reports, guidelines and other materials-Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements- Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Clinical degree (nurse, physician) with 3 to 5 years in provision of community-based biomedical and demand generation services to KVP and AGYW; or Bachelor’s Degree with 7 to 9 years of relevant experience; Or Master’s Degree with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience -Knowledge of health and development programs in Tanzania including familiarity with relevant national guidelines, standards and protocols. Familiarity with the public health sector at regional, district and council level and experience working with these teams
- Experience implementing HIV/AIDS programs at community level in Tanzania; familiarity and experience with USAID/PEPFAR-funded programs
- Experience in programs serving KVP and AGYW. Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP and AGYW
- Experience in technical capacity building of local CSOs, especially those working with KVP and AGYW -Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication
- Well-developed computer skills.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. For detailed information, interested candidates may either submit their application Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to E mail: [email protected] or visit FHI 360’s Career Center at http://www.fhi360.org/careers to register online, and to submit CV/resume and cover letter.
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Closing Date: April 22, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Are you looking for jobs in Tanzania for foreigners or Technical Officer jobs with salary in Tanzania ?. Well browse Tanzania vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Tanzania for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Tanzania 2022 are found here. Get hired today.