Walk in Interview, Apply for Cash Control Assistant Job in Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
- To maintain integrity and accuracy in financial transactions and reports.
- To monitor and record all cash movement in the Vault and send the Vault Count Report daily.
- To prepare the daily Sales Report and send a follow up to departments on the overage and shortages.
- To issue, record, reconcile, replenish, safeguard, and account for cash.
- To reconcile credit card, online and web transactions, foreign currencies, vouchers and other tenders.
- To safe keep unused ticket stock, wristbands and vouchers for the Facility and issue upon departmental operational needs.
- To verify void, refund, promotion and discount documents submitted by the Cashiers.
- To process cash advances claims and Cashier temporary house funds issuances.
- To handle and respond to incoming calls and correspondence.
- To handle any filing required in the department and ensuring the necessary documents and records are updated and filed correctly.
- To update any daily, weekly and monthly trackers and reports as required by the business.
- To ensure maintenance related service requests are raised as and when required for the department.
- To issue cash change to Cashiers as required.
- To consolidate foreign currency collections and convert to local currency.
- To arrange required cash change from the bank through company provided vehicle.
- To perform spot audits on Cashiers and other Colleagues who are responsible for cash floats.
- To print complimentary and reservation tickets.
- To highlight and escalate to the Cash Control Team Leaders and Manager any discrepancies or activity deemed as suspicious.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Higher Secondary or equivalent or Professional qualification in Finance or equivalent.
- 1-2 years€™ experience in Finance or a cash handling function.
- More than 2 years€™ experience in either Finance or Banking.
- Experiences in theme park/water park or hotel industry.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Good skills in reconciliation and reporting.
- Be able to work with multinational environment.
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Knowledge and work experience related to Accounting.
- Knowledge of OMNI, InfoGenis and/or Eatec.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication.
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
Interested in this role? Apply now!
Keywords: Working in Abu Dhabi 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Abu Dhabi | Jos in Abu Dhabi for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Abu Dhabi