Walk in Interview, Apply for Sales Executive Job in Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
The Sales Executive- Group Sales will be responsible for maximizing revenues, and ensuring that client expectations and production goals are exceeded.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows.
- Support goals, objectives, and philosophies of Accor Hotels.
- Develop lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
- Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients.
- Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics and action plans for account base.
- Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market.
- Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market.
- Assist the Director Of Group Sales in reviewing all group proposal and contracts before sending to the client.
- Assist other sales and catering managers and refer group and catering leads and other sources of business for hotel through active solicitation of account base
- Increasing the number of active accounts within the groups segment.
- Attend Sales Meetings, office events, and hotel-sponsored functions.
- Prepare for and attends daily sales meetings, weekly sales & marketing meeting and other meetings as necessary.
- Responsible to submit weekly sales report to the Director of Group Sales
- Maintain and update current account information in Opera and hard files.
- Involvement in industry Functions and/or trade shows, FAM visits and Industry Events.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Experience handling Group Business an asset
- Minimum of 1 years experience in hotel catering and conference sales/sales. Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Good understanding of luxury market
- Possess or attain affiliation with leading industry Association within three years of hire/taking position
- Working knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Meeting Matrix and PM systems.
- Good understanding of all hotel departments particularly housekeeping, front office, banquets and kitchen
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Keywords: Working in Abu Dhabi 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Abu Dhabi | Jos in Abu Dhabi for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Abu Dhabi