Walk in Interview, Apply for Manager – Direct Tax – Business Tax Advisory Job in Qatar
Our globally coordinated tax professionals offer connected services across all tax disciplines to help our clients thrive in an era of rapid change. We combine our exceptional knowledge and experience with the people and technology platforms that make us an ideal partner for all their tax-related needs. In Tax, we equip clients to make better business decisions by bringing insights to the forefront. We help companies understand the tax policies and tax laws of governments around the world to plan and comply accordingly.
Our teams leverage transformative technologies to deliver strategy and execution, from tax and regulatory obligations to operations and workforce management, to reduce risk and drive sustainable value. Tax has six sub-service lines which cover a wide range of issues: Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Global Law, Indirect Tax, International Tax and Transaction Services and People Advisory Services.
Our BTA tax service line operates as a team of highly experienced tax professionals who focus on delivering efficient and effective resources to companies in the region. You will work with organizations and individuals to structure transactions and operations in a tax-effective manner. This includes helping clients to mitigate tax risk and comply effectively with tax laws.
You will help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance, planning, strategy and controversy. By integrating deep technical and industry knowledge with established methodologies, you will work with a wide range of businesses and corporations to help them develop and implement effective, practical and sustainable tax strategies.
You will provide tailored advice to clients and build valued relationships with them and your team. You will lead projects, work on business tax field and develop further business opportunities.
Your key responsibilities
- You will be responsible for high level management and successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and high-quality client service. You will establish, maintain and strengthen valued internal and external relationships and ensure that the services delivered to clients is of the highest quality.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements, monitor progress and deliverables, put in place the necessary standardized processes, anticipate and identify risks, escalate issues as appropriate and drive performance-improvement solutions. You will also assist the team generating new business opportunities and build client networks for our BTA client base to grow in the region.
- You will lead and motivate high performing teams and build a positive learning culture, coaching and counseling junior team members to help them develop. You will assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders. You will also be responsible for ensuring adherence to our Tax Quality guidelines.
Skills and attributes for success
If you are an excellent communicator and detail-oriented professional, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who is comfortable working across borders with a wide network of people, you will be perfect for the role.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials in accounting, business, finance, law, taxation or any related essential fields.
- MBA, Masters, LLM or another related advanced degree and/or professional qualifications e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CTA, ADIT or equivalent qualification.
- A very strong knowledge and experience of over 5 years in Corporate Tax, ideally within a large professional services company or similar environment.
- A strong track record of managerial, organizational and project management experience.
Ideally, you also have
Experience of dealing with multinational clients and ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
In-depth commercial, legislative and industry knowledge.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Other Recent Jobs
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Keywords: Information Technology Jobs in Qatar 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Qatar | Receptionist Jobs in Qatar 2022 | Jobs in Qatar for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Qatar