Walk in Interview, Apply for People Relations Officer Job in Dubai, UAE
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you’ll be doing
As a People Relations Officer , you will be responsible for managing day to day HR operations for multiple luxury brands, each with their own unique policies, procedures and processes. This includes updating and maintaining confidential employee records, Updating and maintaining HR systems, Visa processing, handling employee queries and providing operational support to the international HR team.
Follow all relevant HR policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Prepare any financial reports for the Payroll Department
- Prepare offer letters and internal memos (salary certificates, NOCs)
- Assist all employees with their day to day queries and enquiries on company policies and procedures
- Coordinate with the insurance companies for additions/deductions and renewals
- Liaise with Management for probationary period confirmation
- Coordinate recruitment support: follow up on visa / labour card applications, arrival of new comers from out of country, start date etc.
- Initiate, update and maintains employees’ confidential and financial records on HRMS (promotions, raises, performance appraisals…)
- Prepare staff turnover reports (New Comers, Leavers and total headcount), KPI report of services and internal memos provided
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in an HR department
- Excellent organisation and data entry skills
- Able to efficiently multitask, attention to detail is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Arabic language is a plus
Check other Recent Jobs here!
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai