Looking for Supply Coordinator Jobs in Dubai?. Chalhoub Group is one of the best companies in UAE you can work for. Struggling on how to find Chalhoub Group careers contact email?. Apart from Chalhoub Group Salary, Chalhoub Group jobs have been released every week and can be applies online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all Chalhoub Group Dubai careers released in 2022. Ok now Apply for Supply Coordinator Jobs in UAE Today.
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you’ll be doing
Our Supply Coordinator is responsible for managing Purchase and Sales Orders and maintaining prices in the system. In addition, our Supply Coordinator is responsible for flagging all stock and barcode discrepancies and managing remedial actions.
Purchase Orders and Transfers: Process all purchase orders in transactional CORE system Create correct system transfers to this movement (warehouse to store, intra-stores, intercountry, return to vendor, temporarily stock loan)
- Follow-up with suppliers and update system on back-orders
- Maintain up-to-date order log at all time
- Support brand demands ensuring immediate actions and remedies to merchandise movement requirement
- Initiate basic re-orders if required to maintain coverage
- Sales Order Processing: Receive sales orders and register on control listing
- Ensure all customer shipping requirements are completed Issue relevant documentation and follow-up with clients for the shipping of goods
- Generate invoice after completion of sales order
- Prepare credit note and other documents as and when required
- Coordinate between staff from warehouse, office and sales for any clarification for accurate sales order processing
- Perform data entries of required information to produce KPI’s and monthly reporting figures
Pricing Management and Promotions: Ensure that maintenance of prices (price markdowns, promotions in stores) is performed correctly and on time in the system
- Escalate issues in price maintenance (e.g. promotions)
- Follow and ensure timely update of lists/SKU in the system for promotions, special marketing events and discount period
- Ensure replenishment requests are timely uploaded while ensuring correct stock request in system during peak period to maximize sales
- Coordination with Stores for barcode and sticker discrepancies
Drop Shipment: Raise purchase orders for shipments from supplier directly to the customer Inbound
Stock Variance: Identify reasons for discrepancies in invoice matching in system (price or quantity), escalate to RDBS Manager to take a decision on resolution if needed and introduce new invoices in system for resolution of discrepancies
- Raise replacement purchase orders or debit / credit notes in the system as per the instructions from RDBS Manager
- Resolve defects at the warehouse side by analyzing the available data and using internal tools, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the supply chain level
- Stock Readiness Coordinate with store operations for all transaction clean up/closure in system as a pre-requisite of store control team
What you’ll need to succeed
University Degree in Business Administration or any related quantitative fields A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Purchasing Tasks and Activities
Incoterms Understanding & Management
Knowledge of Transportation Management Technology Systems (Oracle TMS, JDA, SAP, etc.)
Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
Demonstrating Customer Centricity
Understanding & Developing Self
Knowledge of Procurement Technology Systems (E-Auctions, P2P, etc.)
Records Management and Archiving
Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Are you looking for jobs in Dubai for foreigners or Supply Coordinator jobs with salary in Dubai?. Well browse Dubai vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Dubai for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Dubai 2022 are found here. Get hired today.