Walk in Interview, Apply for Retail Operations Manager Job in United Arab Emirates
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Supporting the Head of Retail, this role’s key purpose is to plan and implement operational strategies in the region to ensure operations functions are in compliance with corporate brand standards and health and safety policy. This role will also support the execution of regional solutions and Corporate initiatives to drive Operations Excellence.
- Support the execution of regional solutions and Corporate initiatives to drive Operations Excellence.
- In partnership with Store Managers, ensure the store has substantial operational support to match customer traffic flows and operational demands to enhance customer experience and sales
- In Partnership with Store Managers, manage the Back of House (including Stockroom, Tailoring and Monogramming center) and all related policies and processes i.e. deliveries (potentially overnight), dispatches, inventory etc
- Review and assessment of spare parts, repairs and alterations on a country level to ensure process is efficient and cost effective
- In line with the Global Retail Standards and Operations Strategy, develop yearly, quarterly and monthly plans to be executed though Retail
- Assist the Head of Retail in overseeing the Asset and Profit Protection function influencing service delivery and minimising loss
- Ensure all Health and Safety legislation and processes are adhered to
- 6y minimum experience in Retail Operations Role
- Effective Communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, leadership, coaching and influencing skills
- Customer Centric and accountable
- Project Management Experience
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
Keywords: Customer services Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai