Did You Know ?
To start working in Dubai, there are things you should be familiar with, like, how to search for a job in Dubai, also you should be aware of best job listing sites in Dubai you can rely on during your career search in UAE. For Foreigners to work in the United Arab Emirates(UAE), they are required to have a visa.
As Arabic language is an official language used in UAE, English language is also widely used during searching for a job, you will come across several keywords like jobs in Dubai for foreigners or part time jobs in Dubai, others they also be more specific and search for jobs in Dubai for freshers or urgent job vacancies in Dubai, some specifies salaries in their keywords like jobs in Dubai with salary. It is important to use these keywords as they lead you to a better job search result.
Some of the Popular Job titles appeared on search results includes Sales Executive jobs in Dubai, Commis Chef jobs in Dubai, Chef de Partie jobs in Dubai, Accountant jobs in Dubai, and Waiter jobs in Dubai. As you search you’ll be able to find many vacancies in different industries, job roles, and career levels.
Some of the industries like Hospitality, IT, Consulting, Medical, Banking and Finance etc. appeared to be more popular in Dubai. Other better performing careers includes, Civil Engineering Jobs in Dubai, Graphic Designer Jobs, Teaching Jobs, HR Jobs, Storekeeper Jobs and Data entry jobs in Dubai etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of environmental and health impact of chemicals being stored in the warehouse
- Knowledge of identification, handling, storing and disposal of wastes and expired chemicals
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure.
- Ability to pass a typing test at 35 words per minute
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software
- Good communication skills in English Language.
Click to Check Other Recent Jobs here!
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation
Job Type: Full-time