Did You Know ?
The highest salary for a Hotel worker in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is AED 8,000 per month.
Hospitality jobs in Dubai for freshers. Find latest Hospitality jobs in Dubai with salary here
The lowest salary a Hotel worker paid in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is AED 1,500 per month.
Some of the industries like Hospitality, IT, Consulting, Medical, Banking and Finance, Procurement and Logistics.. etc. appeared to be more popular in Dubai. Other better performing careers includes, Civil Engineering Jobs in Dubai, Warehouse Jobs, Teaching Jobs, HR Jobs, Delivery Driver Jobs in Dubai, Storekeeper Jobs and Data entry jobs in Dubai etc.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 3 years of relevant (customer service) work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a call center
- Updated knowledge of PC components and IT products
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient typing skills (to be tested during the interview)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
What we offer:
- Position in a growing company where everybody is expected to deliver upon own targets.
- Yearly flight ticket