Walk in Interview, Apply for Finance Administrative Clerk Job in Dubai , UAE
Application due 2022-03-28
- Entry level
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Finance Administrative Clerk
Our company is looking for a focused and industrious candidate to fill a vacant administrative clerk position. As an administrative clerk, you will perform a variety of clerical duties to help keep the office running smoothly. Our ideal candidate is an efficient, dynamic, and cooperative individual who can perform well while juggling multiple tasks with little to no direct supervision.
Administrative Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
- Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions.
- Type, format, proofread and edit documents from notes or dictation Handle the office petty cash & customer cash collections and check deposits.
- Prepare and mail bills, invoices, checks, and contracts.
- Handle and review employees’ expenses on ESS (Employee Self Service) and file all related documentation.
- Support CFO & Accounting department for financial statements review requirements and documentation samples to Auditors.
- Support Accounting team for collecting data for VAT returns and any internal reports required.
- Handle requests and queries or direct the matter or person to the appropriate part of the organization.
- Administrative Clerk Requirements and Qualifications
- Confidence and competency as a user of IT packages, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
- Excellent time management
- Accounting diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience of office administration or secreterial duties, ideally within a busy corporate environment
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure, to deadlines with a strong determination to solve problems and resolve queries
- Proactive and willing to take a flexible approach to work
Other Recent Jobs
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
Related Article: Bryan Adams has released his 15th studio album So Happy It Hurts
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in UAE for Experts 2022 | Jobs in UAE for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in UAE