Hiring 2022 | Apply for Solutions Architect, Small & Medium Business Job in Dubai
Looking for Solutions Architect Jobs in UAE?, Amazon Web Services MENA FZ is one of the great place to work, you may look for Amazon Web Services MENA FZ in Dubai jobs here. Struggling on how to get a job at Amazon?.. Well, Amazon jobs with salaries 2022 are released regularly and can be applied online by visiting Amazon recruiting page. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all Amazon Web Services MENA FZ Careers released in 2022. Apply for jobs in UAE today.
Full Job Description
- Background in at least 3 of the following areas: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (and Arabic preferred)
- A passion for technology and for learning
- Able to work in a diverse team
- The Solution Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the platform is desired but not a pre-requisite provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn.
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Do you bring technical foresight to design infrastructure, application, and data solutions that drive customer value? Do you take pride in your ability to communicate complex technical topics and influence decision makers?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a highly motivated Solutions Architect to help accelerate customer cloud adoption across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), where you will be working with our Small-Medium Business (SMB) customers across all industries and tech domains.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers and technical managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies anywhere.
Key job responsibilities
- As a Solutions Architect at AWS, you’ll build technical relationships with customers and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
- You’ll manage the overall technical relationship between AWS and our customers, making recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate their projects.
- Internally, you will be the voice of the customer, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
- In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to implement or document cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
- You will work to understand the customer’s needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with technology.
- Solution Architects lead activities such as architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, demos and technical workshops. They collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams and the partner ecosystem.
- You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you can educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience designing, building, refactoring IT systems – either on premises or in the cloud
- Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role with solution selling experience or a role which involved public speaking
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other related industry Cloud certification.
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
Are you looking for jobs in Dubai for foreigners or Solutions Architect jobs with salary ?. Well browse Dubai vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in UAE for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Dubai 2022 are found here. Get hired today.