Walk in Interview, Apply for Sales Operations Manager, Training & Certification Job in United Arab Emirates
Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure through the AWS business. This business is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. We’re looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who’s passionate about using data to help provide business insights within Training Operations.
This is an individual contributor position, you’ll be responsible for all sales ops reporting and analytics, business goal tracking, forecasting and quota assignment, pipeline management, and driving operational efficiencies within AWS Training and Certification across Europe, Middle East and Africa. The successful candidate will need to collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional data teams to solve problems and implement new reporting solutions. You should be passionate about developing insights, setting high standards, providing information that enables dynamic decision-making using cutting edge technology. You should be excited about working with data, be driven to dive deep, and passionate about collaborating with Business Analysts and Sales leaders to help them prioritize initiatives, identify gaps in process and performance, and remove barriers to execution.
Key job responsibilities
Develop key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment objectives.
• Analyse data and trends and make informed recommendations to the sales teams.
• Partner closely with Sales and Operations Leads to set ambitious yet achievable goals for the sales organization, then put a framework in place to report, analyze, and measure progress against them.
• Manage continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team.
• Work closely with other teams to build and deliver initiatives/projects
• Design, development and delivery of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
• Provide business critical insights using analytics to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the Training and Certification team
• Collaborate with regional business development and operations teams to understand where operational efficiencies can be achieved and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves, and work directly with the models/data. You will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally.
• Professional work experience in financial planning and reporting, planning, business analysis, reporting, strategy, analytics or business intelligence.
• Extremely proficient in Excel
• Experience using Salesforce or Tableau.
• Experience in sales operations
• Experience gathering business requirements and developing scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to senior leaders.
• Knowledge of basic statistics and working with statistical software packages
• Industry experience managing revenue for a services business
• Advanced problem-solving skills for difficult to complex issues ·
• Ability to engage with confidence across multiple levels within the company
• Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or other highly quantitative fields
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in Dubai for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai