Apply for Inventory Controller – Logistics Job in UAE
Al Tayer Group is one of the best company in UAE, look for Al Tayer Group LinkedIn page for more Al Tayer Group reviews. Struggling on how to find Al Tayer Group Dubai careers ?.. Well, Al Tayer Group Jobs have been released regularly. Apart from iC Consult salary, Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all Al Tayer Group careers released in 2022. Here is on of the best vacancy released.
Job Purpose :
To manage & monitor the inventory and stock holdings ensuring system stock issues are minimized. Monitor and control movement of stock, formulate policies and control procedures in order to maintain minimum discrepancies. Ensure all returns to suppliers are managed & monitored.
Essentials Roles & Responsibilities :
- Oversee the entire process of stock transfers inter warehouse, warehouse to store and store to warehouse, ensure the movements are recorded and updated to reduce discrepancies.
- Provide regular update on pending transfers, WH cycle counts & transparency of trouble coded inventory
- Directly coordinate with suppliers and buying for returning the intended stocks
- Tracking on all WH logs, credit note, RTV adjustments and submit to FSS.
- Execution on WH shrinkage analysis and reductions
- Pass the CN, RTV, Write-off and general adjustment thru system and report to finance
- Monitor transactions daily, investigating discrepancies and confirming BWise logs are raised. Also reviewing the status of logs to ensure accurate resolution.
- Manage perpetual stock take calendar in conjunction with designated managers and stock take team, communicate the plan, and ensure compliance to the plan
- Oversee the physical stock count process, review stock count results in conjunction with the management and reconcile the figures by auditing physical stock movements
- Prepare reports based on the findings and provide recommendations and suggestions to the management
- Implement stock loss action plans (formulated as a result of stock counts) in conjunction with Loss Prevention Team
- Review and monitor extent of damages in the WH and mitigate incidence in conjunction with managers
- Manage the disposal of expired and obsolete goods at respective warehouse to ensure high quality standards are maintained in the activities of the Company
- Ensure timeliness & integrity of all inventory transaction
- Review Operational processes from a risk management perspective; identify and qualify new areas of risks and escalate concerns to the site HSE committee
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
- Maintain HSE practices in the working environment in order to minimize the opportunity of damage property and injury to self and colleagues. Pro-actively remind colleagues to behave in line with the HSE processes defined by the company.
- Regularly communicate to the team on operational performance and brief on upcoming events.
- Create a positive work environment that results in low attrition, sickness and absence reduction to ensure that Collective and individual targets are met.
Job Requirement :
Graduate with good knowledge of warehousing & inventory management
Years of Experience :
3-5 years of experience in warehousing & inventory management with knowledge of retail/ perfumes and cosmetics and the local market
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
Knowledge & Skills :
- Computer Literacy
- Highly organized with eye for details
- Preferably Good knowledge in Oracle – WMS
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
Are you looking for jobs in Dubai for foreigners or jobs in Dubai with salary ?. Well browse Dubai vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Dubai for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Dubai 2022 are found here. Get hired today.