Walk in Interview, Apply for Port & Customs Clerk Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the Job:
We are currently looking for an experienced Port & Customs Clerk to handle port and customs related tasks of Air Freight business export & import movement’s ground operations and documentation.
Specifically, key responsibilities includes the following:
- Attend customs inspections, authority inspections of air import & export shipments
- Process customs documents such as gate passes, inspection bookings & etc.
- Handle documents submission to customs such as exit/entry and refund claim submissions. Weekly submission of originals documents, proof of export documents to customs & authorities.
- Issuance of the delivery orders, dock-bookings through GHA’s systems
- Preparation of documents for bonded cargo transfer
- Preparing documents for air export shipments handover such as preparation of IDG, exit/entry and applying for inspection and filling up acceptance form required by the airlines.
- Coordination with the customer, warehouse, stores for the delivery instructions, packing, segregation, labelling & etc.
The successful candidate should possess a Degree or Diploma preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics. You should have experience in using Calogi system for both Import & Export shipments and must have good knowledge on UAE Freezone & Customs regulations. You should have experience in the complete ground handling operations of both Import & Export shipments experience in E-Mirsal system is a must!
You should have the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customer. You should have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to solve problems quickly.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Other Recent Jobs
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 127502
Keywords: Working in Dubai 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Dubai | Jos in UAE for Experts 2022 | Jobs in UAE for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Dubai