Apply for Retail Sales Representative Jobs Doha
Looking for Retail Sales Representative jobs in Qatar?, Al-Futtaim is one of the best companies in Qatar, you may look for Al-Futtaim jobs with salary and Al-Futtaim hr email address here. Struggling on how to find Al-Futtaim Qatar Jobs vacancies?.. Well, Al-Futtaim jobs with salary are released regularly and can be applied directly online. Here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will be able to find all Al Futtaim current vacancies released in 2022. Apply for jobs in Qatar today.
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the Role
To establish rapport and credibility so as to be able to assist customers in purchasing the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard in terms of merchandising and stock availability so as to reach sales target as set out by the company.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of sale improvement to his supervisor as well as determining “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggesting sales action.
- Maintain a fully display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Remain aware of developments in the local market by being attentive, to information given by customers, to advertising and promotions in the media and also by making scheduled market visits so as to be able to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
- Keep an update on changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items as well as informing the Sales Manager of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range or gaps in the range.
- Conduct a daily detailed inspection of his assigned area so as to review the availability and positioning of price labels, product information tags and other communication media.
- Review daily stock level on all products in his assigned area and recommends orders to the Shopkeeper.
- Coordinates with Procurement Executive for information pertaining to stocks in his assigned area.
- Meet the needs of customers by being understanding and sensitive to diverse customers, by initiating and developing effective working relationships with the customer and by establishing trust and confidence with the customers.
- Determine the customers’ requirements and assist them in their orders
- Maintain contact and advising customers on news or recently received items of customer’s interest or which have been reserved as well as following up on quotations sent in an effort to convert to actual sales.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in similar role (Preferable form Home and Decor)
- High school
- Experience in a multichannel retail environment
- Proactive and flexible
- Sales Driven
- Customer focussed
- Able to handle Complexity
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent English Communication skill.
- Good Analytical skills & Interpersonal skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Other Recent Jobs in Qatar 2022
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Are you looking for jobs in Qatar for foreigners or Retail Sales Representative jobs in Doha with salary ?. Well browse Doha vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Doha for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Qatar 2022 are found here. Get hired today.