Walk in Interview, Apply for Accountant Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Hiring an Accountant for Abu Dhabi.
- Maintaining financial records, management of cash flow and accounts reconciliation.
- Facilitate the adherence to the organization accounting procedures.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Conduct periodic bank reconciliation and maintain records on file.
- Weakly report on each business flows and does the reconciliations.
- Be responsible for generating financial and management accounts.
- Establish financial tracking and monitoring system for accounting of organization funds.
- Responsible for all hard and soft financial documents.
- Prepare financial reports Undertake preparation of accounts for audit and facilitate the adherence to accounting procedures.
- Continuously improve systems & procedures to enhance internal controls to satisfy audit requirements.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the management Board.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting).
- Two to five years experience as an Accountant.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Fluent in English. Writing & speaking.
- Ability to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office Applications.
Click to View Other Recent Jobs here!
Published: March 16, 2022
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category: Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Working in Abu Dhabi 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Abu Dhabi | Jos in Abu Dhabi for Experts 2022 | Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Foreigners | Urgent Hiring in Abu Dhabi